Personal Data Collected for the Following Purposes and Using the Following Services:
Access to Third-Party Services’ Accounts
- Access to the Facebook account Permissions: Email, Insights and Manage Pages
Contacting the User
Mailing List or Newsletter Personal Data: email address
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this website or after making a purchase.
Heat Mapping services are used to display the areas of a page where Users most frequently move the mouse or click. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior.
Managing Contacts and Sending Messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts, or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Registration and Authorization
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this website to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third-parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this website will be able to access some data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
- Direct registration (advancedtechgadegts.com) The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the personal data directly to this website. Personal data collected: email address and password.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
This type of service allows this website to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this website by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Further Information about Personal Data:
Further Rights of the Users
We do not sell or rent Users’ Data to any third parties for any purpose. The only uses of data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the only owner’s of their data and can request modification or deletion at any time.
- Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that might use them Some of the services listed above collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner, depending on how they are described, without the help of third-parties. If any third-party operated services are listed among the tools above, these may be used to track Users’ browsing habits, in addition to the information specified herein and without the Owner’s knowledge.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent, for example, third-parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this website may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer
Additional Information about Data Collection and Processing:
Data Collection and Processing
- Legal action The User’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- System logs and maintenance For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other than personal data (such as IP Address).
- Information not contained in this policy More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information for this website.
- The rights of Users Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information. This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and Legal References
- Personal Data (or Data) Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data Information collected automatically from this website (or third-party services employed in this website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website) and the details about the path followed within the website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
- User The individual using this website, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the personal data refers.
- Data Subject The legal or natural person to whom the personal data refers.
- Data Controller (or Owner) The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of personal data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this website.
- This Website The hardware or software tool by which the personal data of the User is collected.
- Cookies Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
- Email Provides access to the User’s primary email address.