- Spherification is the culinary process of shaping a liquid into spheres that visually and texturally resemble caviar or roe.
- Bring your dinner parties to the next level with the brand new Spherificator. It allows you to turn virtually any liquid into caviar-shaped pearls!
- The Spherificator is the world’s first automatic pearl former – a hand-held device that will produce up to 10 kg of pearls every day. This is a great tool for foodies, chefs, bartenders, and anyone who loves to entertain!
- Let your imagination run wild with the endless possibilities of ingredients and recipes you will now be able to enhance for your guests.
- Amaze your friends with your ability to harness the reverse spherification technique with ease. For you gastronomists who have already tried this, say goodbye to your syringes as the Spherificator makes the process incredibly fast and consistent.
- Size: 3 x 3 x 10 inches
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- One Spherificator
- 1 x 110 V power plug
- 70 g of Sodium Alginate
- 100 g of Calcium Chloride
- 100 g of Sodium Citrate
- 2 nozzles
- User Guide & Recipe Book.
- NOTE: 100 g of Sodium Alginate & Calcium Chloride should produce around 10 kg of pearls.